- During examination days no student is allowed to enter the examination halls or classrooms before reporting time.
- No leave other than medical leave, is normally sanctioned during examination period provided a medical certificate from such medical authority as will satisfy the Principal is submitted on the day the student is absent.
- In any case a medical certificate is not a guarantee for granting promotion. If a student falls sick for a part or the whole examination he should have the required pass marks from the other examinations held during the year.
- Candidates will be disqualified if they are detected in giving or obtaining or attempting to give or obtain unfair assistance at the examination or if they have in their possession while in the examination hall or classroom, any book memorandum or pocket book, notes or paper except the question paper of the current exam. Unused answer sheets must be submitted to staff invigilators.
- A student having less than 75% of attendance will not be allowed to appear for Annual Examinations.